Sunday 8 January 2012

Starting...

  Chistchurch.

  This is the city where I particularly choose to start this "Adventure".
Reasons?? Few

  First. The spare time that I have now allow me to have hours and hours with myself, What to do? Movies, Internet, write,...-wait a minute write!!! fuck!! This is getting serious, something that I´m quite keen on it, but never till the point of looking for a personal diary!! Me!!?? Never happen before- Well I tried all of this, and much more, but the hours and days are long and the money and entertainment is short. Specially in this city, Christchurch. For the ones that didn't have the chance to experience the city in the last year, I going to make a short introduction
Christchurch = Nothing to do. -Probably I make some new Kiwi friends, Most welcome!!-
Honestly, even them recognize it!! The earthquakes that had been taking place from a year ago now, did not leave much. Is literally devastated by them, and with the city, his residents souls.

  Second. This is shorter, I like to write, and as more I write more I like it. Simple

  Third. At last but not at least, Because my FRIENDS.
I have been living in Cambridge, England, for the last five years. Well the people that I left there...Friends.
I´m talking about people that, at some point you can´t do something different than love them. You love them  over all the things -Not meaningless and empty words here-

  Well, They encourage me to keep in contact with them via for example.... facebook -now is when I explode- I hate it!!! -Keep on making more friends, most welcome again- Sorry, but no. No to facebook!!!;) I like from it, the idea of get in touch with someone from old times, but more than that?? Here it comes one observation that I throw to the middle.

  It should not matter the quantity of friends, I should not have to accept/reject anyone, everyone should be open to anyone. When you meet someone new in the street, you ask him/her to accept you? or,  When you want to have sex with her/him, first thing you ask is, Do you accept me? What the fuck!!

  I like the idea of a place where we can meet and share experiences, likes and dislikes. But you know guys? We have it already, we are living over it. A world full opportunities, to meet, to share, to touch... nothing better than that -Gosch I sound terrible Hippy, should be NZ water;)!!-. In the times where we have mobiles, e-mails, blogs to keep in touch, what better than the face to face to discover/open new horizons?

  We are cutting our own wings

  Well this is Why I start this blog. You might have to excuse my English in more than one time though. Thanks if you do so, If you don't, I will try my best again next time.

For the unfaithful ones that don´t believe me, this is Christchurch...

...and this is as well Christchurch...
  

 ...and this is too...

 ... and unfortunately, this is Christchurch too.

Hasta otra!!

No comments:

Post a Comment