Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mark Lenders

Some of you guys probably know this guy. Pasquale I know you know who I´m talking about. 
Ladies & Gentlemen with all of you Mark Lenders.


Mark Lenders is a hiper-mega-famous Japanese football player and the archenemy of Oliver Newton in the classic series Oliver & Benji
A very committed and ruthless guy, a bad boy actually, not as quite talented as Oliver is, but he compensate that, with tons of hard work.
He made himself famous by the "Shoot of the Tiger". Skill that he developed shooting to the sea, against tsunami size waves.

 I know this Kiwis are a bit out of their minds. The only fact they going with their bare feet EVERYWHERE should be enough to understand my point -I ´m not talking about the British girls, that after few drinks, they feel like they don´t need their shoes anymore- In here, could be raining, storming or snowing, that they don´t use them, they don´t give a damn!! -I start to think they don´t have- 

 Today I experience their madness on my own skin. Redo, Tom Stanley, Chris Small -members of my rugby team HSOB- and myself went for a run. Run in the beach is good, I would say very good, but run inside the ocean??...but this is not enough, let´s make it tougher!! against the WAVES!! Pure Mark lenders style. If he could see me, he would be very proud, sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment