Thursday 12 January 2012

Making new friends...


This is a new series of posts. Beforehand I talked about Facebook and Kiwis. Not trying to hurt anyone else sensitivity, just like to make an appreciation about world wide curiosities . Today I will like to put over the table...German and Germans speaking.    

Have you guys had the chance to speak to a German? Did you get the same impression as me, that when they talk to you, they sound angry, even if they are joking? It Is true that I met very calm Germans, actually far to calm. But met some too, that when they talk to me, I just can say 'hostia'!! 
One of this, is Leo. A guy I met while I was at the hostel. I know the German as a language, doesn´t soften at all, but this guy was quite funny. More or less our first words were...

-...aahh good, I´m looking for a job. I said
-Your not gonna find any, I know, it´s crazy AAHH.
-Well I´m trying to find a house too.
-Ohh impossible, I was looking for two weeks, and I didn’t find,
 I know, it’s crazy AAHH
- What about food, is it expensive?
- AAHH...Very expensive... 
-...I know, it's crazy AAHH.

I know, This guy is particularly optimist, but I met few more Germans, that were more or less the same.
And looks like I'm not alone. This two, think similar


No comments:

Post a Comment