Thursday 12 January 2012

Christmas II


So, 24th of December, Christmas Eve, finally here we go. So Rob, what is your plan? -Me asking, just an idea of how much we discuss about anything. He is got the car and is going to Queenstown for a music festival, and Daniel and me we want to be there for New Years Eve- We can stop in Timaru, -he said- Sounds good!, never heard about Timaru , but Why not?

 So Hit the Road Rob!! - Ray Charles come to me- After a couple of hours, we arrive at our destination. First thing, accommodation. Find a holiday park. Daniel and Rob start to set their tents, me....me, I look to the floor, then to my sleeping bag, then again to the wet floor, then to the sky -cloudy- then back again to my sleeping back....the romanticism that took me to not considerer a tent, melted as quick as an ice cube in a Scotch on the rocks. Now is when every single neuron start to work -the single one that I have, as I show!!!- looking for a solution. Women!!!

 Next, dinner. Is Christmas Eve so, a bit of glamour is required here....frozen pizza and two gorgeous muffins are my choices, and beer for the toast...pure delicatessen!!!

 Let´s share our happiness with some locals!! -me especially interested in the matter-.....1.30 am, nothing, everything getting close, my friends a bit disperse....wait, THREE women at 12 o´clock, very bad I have to manage!!...After an hour of walking with them and my friends -hyenas!!- AN HOUR!! there is left two girls for three guys, knives start to sharpen. We end up in the house of them both. My friends that understand the character of my urgent need decide to show white flag.

 Good, Juan Antonio, your doing very well!! -I was keep telling to myself- Few drinks and a bit of charm, and the job was done. A girl, me and the much needed bed.... VINI, VIDI and DIDN´T VINCI, because the alcohol did cause some effect by the time on........Her, ok? Unfaithful people!!!! Anyway the very comfortable bed was a very good price.

 By 9, decide to crept out, caring to not make any kind of noise. Walking back 'home' with some good music, and a smile from ear to ear. How easy we are to satisfy!!

Merry Christmas Rob , Daniel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment