Sunday 8 January 2012

My raison d'être


There she is. My Lovely Mother, Ana Maria Ruiz Sanz

The person who contribute to shape and mold me, and to turn me into what I am now.
The person who gave me values and strong pillars to construct and give sense to my life.
The person who, even till her last breaths, continue to show me what means Dignity, Strength, Complicity, Trust, Pride and Love. 
I owe her so much, but we share more, and despite I loose her very early, I had a full life with her.
The time doesn't, and wouldn't heal the wound. I know it, I feel it, but I am in the process to learn how to live with it. The toughest of my experiences -with perspective-, is turning inside me, into something that I look straight to the eyes with pride.
For the ones who had the pleasure to meet her, they will understand me. For the truly unlucky people who didn't have the chance, tell them that, this world from the 22nd of September is a bit more empty  

1 comment:

  1. Jelou my friend!
    Me acabo de reenganchar a tu blog, ni idea de que existiera hasta que me lo sopló Nacho. :P

    Pero desde ahora seré lector asiduo.

    Me acuerdo de Ana muy a menudo. ¡Qué gran madre habéis tenido!

    Abrazo.

    ReplyDelete