Wednesday 1 February 2012

'The Reason'



The pictures are not from the best quality, but good enough to see the Silver Fern in their breasts. 
That Silver Fern is the National emblem of New Zealand, and their Famous All Blacks Rugby Team. 
This guys, my friends, are my coaches, and yes, one time not long ago, All Blacks and legends of this Sport, and the ultimate reason that took me to this country 
Aaron Mauger, Nathan Mauger and Reuben Thorne.
This is actually the reason.
For me, at this stage, hearing from Aaron Mauger -with 46 caps for his country and two Rugby World Cups under his belt-  comments like 'good skills Juan'... are just priceless. 
Now, I'M ENJOYING, inside me there is a fulfilling feeling of HAPPINESS, much needed after a tough and sad end of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment