Tuesday 5 June 2012

Under African Skies


  From some time, I have being reading this line, this meaningful line. Last time was from a blog wrote by a spanish journalist, Paco Nadal. He said "...the African skies are windows to the infinite, games of shape and color that reminds you how much energy emanate from this Continent every second..." Sadly there are not my words, too nice and well expressed to be mine. What I share with him, are the explosion of emotions that Them can caused in one. My studious, and better friend Juan Ortega has a PGD about Them. He can tell you one or two things about it. Me, despite I have been only in the southern tip of the continent, I fall in love -and again- with Them. The pictures I want to share with you now, doesn't make justice to the reality, but can give you an idea.













Once this has been said, keep an eye as well to the floor. This continent is not only know for his skies...


...This young ladies, would not complain to a bit of raw meat in the menu. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment